Sunday, March 27, 2011

Trying for a Baby

Women trying to conceive or just simply interested parties, I hope you enjoy my rambling, updates, emotions, news, tips, advice, call-out for advice, and anything and everything you can think of when it comes to trying to have a baby.

Because, my partner and I are trying to have one.

As the title suggests, it definitely all started with a baby drawer. No sooner had we decided to start trying, that I went and purchased a few items consisting of bottles, dummies, singles, wipies, and other bits and pieces and put them all in a drawer by my bed – the baby drawer. I put it all down to positive visualisation. At times, I open the drawer next to my bed and look at them – sometimes handling them – visualising that I’m using them for my baby.

Might sound a bit loopy of me, but I truly believe in positive thinking. It doesn’t hurt, right?

So, if you’re currently thinking of becoming a mum, or trying to become a mum, you might relate to my journey. I’d also LOVE your feedback. Why? It’s always nice to have a ‘little help from my friends’ and anyone out there in a similar situation to me is a friend indeed.

Happy reading, and happy conceiving,
Anna x

No comments:

Post a Comment